Sr. Specialist, Transit + Airport Services, Lamar Advertising July 2016 – Present
- Develop and deliver Lamar Transit + Airport Sales and Marketing support through custom maps, market research, and other sales evidence.
- Deliver educational resources/communications that educate the Transit sellers on how to understand and maximize Transit Sales and Marketing tools.
- Assist in management of all Transit + Airport Sales and Marketing aspects.
- Improve and expand Transit + Airport Sales and Marketing local services.
CRM Manager, Continuing Education, Louisiana State University January 2015 – July 2016
- Plan, execute and follow up on customer acquisition and retention campaigns through a variety of media;
- Responsible for retention campaigns, from conceptualization through to post-event analysis;
- Cultivate creative ideas, proposal preparation, overseeing the production process, overseeing execution, and reporting back results;
- Plan and deliver CRM strategies across Continuing Education (CE) that encourage customer acquisition and retention and customer loyalty;
- Work closely with all CE departments to ensure the CRM works effectively;
- Oversee direct communications with customers through the CRM;
- Ensure the database is segmented effectively for targeted consumer activities;
- Oversee the migration of print-based communications to digital mediums;
- Develop testing strategies for all aspects of the CRM to ensure the most effective approach for acquiring customers;
- Analyze results acquisition and retention campaigns and;
- Participate in the formulation of Continuing Education’s strategic plan.
Digital Customer Experience Administrator, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana August 2013 – November 2014
- Maintained frequent customer contact to keep abreast of customer needs, behaviors, attitudes and trends and analyzed such data to identify key insights and recommendations through digital insights and social media;
- Mapped and measured customer digital touchpoints to provide a comprehensive view of customer lifecycle and digital experience;
- Developed and lead digital customer experience initiatives to improve the end-to-end digital experience for customers;
- Lead cross-functional teams to execute programs and initiatives;
- Performed complex research and analysis to support digital customer experience goals and objectives. Developed recommendations to address problems, issues and opportunities;
- Managed recurring reporting and project deliverables;
- Developed and implemented digital customer experience reporting strategy and implementation plan;
- Developed and managed social media content strategies and social customer care program to drive customer engagement, evangelized social media program throughout organization; and
- Provided support for digital marketing, social media, insights and consumer technographics as needed.
Market Analyst, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana May 2005 – August 2013
- Serve as an industry resource for current market innovations, customer insights, industry trends and secondary research for key external and internal stakeholders
- Support primary research through survey design, implementation of surveys including online research, and analysis and presentation of survey results to internal stakeholders;
- Provide competitive intelligence, including product offerings, marketing strategies, and market changes;
- Provide ad-hoc analysis and reports for market development to support strategic planning; and
- Provide a consistent stream of competitive/industry information through internal communications.
Financial Advisor, Morgan Stanley February 2004 – May 2005
- Conducted in-depth reviews of clients’ financial circumstances, current provision and future aims;
- Analyzed information and prepared plans best suited to individual clients’ requirements;
- Designed financial strategies and assisted clients in making informed decisions;
- Provided clients with information on new and existing products and services; and
- Researched information from various sources, including providers of financial products.
Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA December 2003
Bachelors of Science, Business Administration
Concentration: Marketing, Information Systems and Decision Sciences Studies
Background in Digital Marketing and Social Media. Experience in Market Research and Consumer Insights including survey design, analysis, and presentation. Completion of Lean Six Sigma. Understanding of Customer Experience including digital services. Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, FrontPage; Adobe: Photoshop, Dreamweaver; Final Cut Pro X; HTML, CSS. Strong interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written.